DHL Express, Inc. Telephone Sales Executive - East Midlands in United Kingdom
71102 Overall Role Purpose
To provide customers (users not decision makers) with on-site support to resolve or escalate customer issues that will impact the relationship with DHL.
Specific Role context
• The job holder will cover a geographical area linked to a SVC. The primary focus will be on ensuring customers have the appropriate, ACI solution, pricing and invoicing set up on time and responding to unresolved customer issues.
Specific Role Challenges
• The job holder will be a key resource in protecting the customer relationship and decreasing customer churn. The challenge in the role is to be able to solve the small issues at source and escalate the bigger issues to the right area of the business. It is also important that the job holders communicate to the customers the best way to resolve issues and the procedures to follow. The Customer support will be perceived more as a customer service role than a sales role and will be required to wear a uniform and drive branded vehicle.
Customer / Stakeholder
• Promote and educate customers in customer automated systems
• Support Account Managers on visits with customers
• Implement agreed customer automation systems
• Collate and analyse customer specific solution failure to escalate common trends for resolution by operations
• Document tools for use by customer
• Support in pre sales preparation
• Support in after sales set up and implementation
• Define, seek approval and execute and action plan for on site visits in support of account managers where required
• Provide relevant customer intelligence to Sales relating to all potential opportunities for business acquisition and revenue growth obtained during on site visits.
• Receive all Customer enquiries submitted through the course of on site visits, inform the relevant functions of the required actions and accept ownership when required until a satisfactory resolution is achieved in order to maintain and improve Customer satisfaction.
• To clarify details with regards to DHL transportation procedures, products/services and when required, provide end user training in relation to all aspects of shipping with DHL to maximise the benefits for both the customer and DHL.
Skills / Qualifications:-
• IT literate
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of DHL Products and Services.
• Supply chain know how
• Solid understanding of customer needs
• Excellent knowledge of customer automation tools
• Customer orientation
• Good communication skills
• Interpersonal understanding
• Self management
• Appropriate years experience in a similar customer support role
Expected Educational Qualifications
• GCSE standard (grade C +) in English / Maths or equivalent