DHL Express, Inc. Service Quality Analyst (P2) in Erlanger, Kentucky
We currently have an opportunity available for a Service Quality Analyst, at our Erlanger KY CVG DHL HUB.
Basic Job Description
· Collects, organizes, monitors, and evaluates operational, service, and performance data through
automated reporting and regular communication to management and business units,
identifying trends and areas for improvement.
· Performs data analysis to determine current performance and forecast and trend future performance to
recommend improvements and/or corrective actions.
· Develops reports to detail the approval, implementation, and maintenance of all process improvement
project plans. Builds and maintains databases and works with Information
Systems to ensure system stability.
· Monitoring key operational performance indicators in order to meet the Company’s service quality standards
Closely communicating with different operations parties to timely follow on service discrepancy
Escalating issues or crisis situation to related teams so as to remedy performance gaps and take immediate
appropriate actions for service recovery
- Analyzing root causes impacting Country KPI and Identifying opportunities for continuous service
- Preparing reports as request from related teams such as Operations, COG & Service Quality and provide
sufficient information to key customers
Degree in Business, Transportation, Statistics, Computer Science or other related studies
Minimum three years relevant working experience (preferably in operations area) and experience in monitoring
control center or call center will be an advantage
Strong analytical and problem solving skills - focus on reporting
Excellent Communication Skills - written and verbal
Follow-up and Monitoring - focus on progress and recommendations for further actions
Continuous Improvement - driven by customer / business requirements for quality
Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint
Knowledge or experience in using database application for data analysis, e.g. SQL server, is preferred
is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf